Here’s ten of Oak’s fave gifts she received for her 10th birthday earlier this month!
Being ten in our house means;
- We love cats!
- Disney Descendants is the movie of the moment & Evie is our number 1 poster child.
- Reading is one of our most fave things to do – the Andy Griffith Treehouse Series is still a winner.
- Experimenting & crafting are king! (Please let the slime craze be over with asap!!)
- You CANNOT have enough stationery, like, ever.
- Drawing is now a serious hobby. We have folders full of artwork & this school holidays has seen the creation of our own comics.
- Tamagotchi – how deliciously retro!! (Unfortunately it beeps every two minutes to be fed & I am the only one who seems to hear it!!)
Do you have a ten year old? Would they love anything on this list?
You can read the letter I wrote to my 10 year old here.