As you may or may not know, I’ve recently completed the Clever Cookie School of Blog, where I not only learnt about the fine art of Blogging, but I managed to make some great new blogging friends!
The gorgeous Fleur from Our Urban Box, and fellow Clever Cookie, has nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award, along with nine other bloggers.
The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers, by fellow bloggers, as a way of recognising their blog and a way to connect and discover other amazing blogs out there.
A few rules that come with the nomination are:
1. Link back and recognise the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer ten questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate ten other bloggers for the award.
4. Create ten questions for nominees to answer.
5. Notify your nominees.
6. Get an award button and display it proudly.
Fleur’s questions to me were:
1. What was the last book you read?
I read Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty – I loved it, hilarious, suspenseful & written by an Australian about a school quiz night that goes horribly wrong, what’s not to love!!??
2. Do you have any holiday plans coming up?
Why yes, actually. We’re off to Japan as a family for 4 weeks at the end of December. It will be the first time my kids see snow, they may also eat teriyaki chicken & rice for the entire 4 weeks…..
3. If you could choose any era to live in, what would it be?
1950s for sure, I love a poodle skirt! I’m also a massive goodie-goodie, so have always thought I’d fit in there just fine!
4. What is your drink of choice?
In the morning, a strong flat white. Other wise I am a wine drinker. Or a g&t. Hell, I’m not really fussy!
5. Autumn or Spring?
6. What is one thing on your want list at the moment?
I would love one of those little lightboxes from Typo!
7. What is the best thing that happened to you this week?
I won tickets to the grand opening breakfast at Topshop in Perth this week!
8. If you had the chance to go see any band or performer (alive or dead) who would it be?
I am a massive INXS fan & would love to see Michael Hutchence in the flesh once again!
9. Favourite chocolate bar?
Hard to narrow that one down, but I’m pretty fond of a Violet Crumble.
10. If you had to give yourself a new name, what would you pick?
I have no idea how to answer that…..
So there you go! Here are my nominees – they are all Blogs that I love! I have cheated a little & only nominated five!! Please head over to check them out!
3. Yellow Dandy
And that my friends is my round of the Liebster Award! I hope you find some blogs on my list that you haven’t read before & give them a go! Have you got a favourite blog, care to share?