Check out what I liked in my Inbox this week, these are all keepers!
2. ASOS Peg Leg Pants, now on sale for $31.37 with free shipping!!! I love ASOS especially their own brand, latest trends at a faction of the price! ASOS has 25% off Spring looks right now.
3. Anthropologie Pure & Good Ruffle Lace Jacket – we discovered Anthropologie on our trip to the U.S. earlier this year & we spent up big! Now I just oo & ah over it all online! How is this amazingly beautiful workout wear – I might actually be inspired to work out!!
4. Cross Stitch Kit from FoxYouAreSoCrafty on Etsy – Australian made & perfect for keeping the kids quiet these school holidays!
5. Adore Beauty always have a discount offer running, so it’s easy to wait & save on something you need, or want in the case of these creamy Napoleon Perdis Crème de la Crème Eye Shadows.
6. Cotton On’s cute little Mini Houses are perfect for a kid’s bedroom. Cotton On have recently released a Kid’s Room range and it’s all super cute! Oaks has just chosen the Sunshower bedlinen set for her new room.
8. Urban Outfitters You Are Awesome Rug – another U.S. find, cool clothes & even cooler homewares!
9. Silk Palm Print Tank & Hawaiian Floral Pant by Marcs – crushing just a little over this summer outfit, but I love pretty much anything by Marcs.
Anyway, enough shopping! Better get back to all the things I’ve been putting off while doing this, like exercising, laundry, dishes, dusting…. need I go on?
Do you online shop? Is your Inbox overloaded? Do you procrastinate like me!!?? Tell me about it, so I can procrastinate some more!!