A big thank you to the lovely Shannon for asking me to guest post here at Forty Up. I’m rather jealous that she is currently tearing up the slopes in Japan. I am a huge fan of snowboarding (an odd hobby when you live in Perth!). I am however excited to share with you my monthly gift ideas picks.
I’m a bit of a nut when it comes to finding great gifts for babies and kids. I started my blog Gift Grapevine as a way of sharing inspiring gift ideas, the latest trends and toy news. Nothing’s for sale, just lots of ideas for when you are thinking “what do I buy a X year old?!”. You may also come across the occasional blog post about my two toddler tornadoes or my own childhood flashbacks complete with dodgy pics of me as a kid in the 80s…
Here are 9 of my favourite baby and kids gift idea picks spotted on the interwebs in December. No sponsored items here – these gift ideas are ones I love and would love to give!
https://www.littlebooteek.com.au/product/mini-mayhem-ahoy-there-tee2. Wilson & Frenchy Gold Spot Bloomers $23
3. Viva La Vector “I’ll Eat You Up, I Love You So” – Gold Foil Print $30
4. Alphabet and Number Star Wars posters $33 for the set / $19 each
5. Oekaki House Magic Board $85
6. Eggling Rainy Day Garden Kit – basil $22.95
7. Harper and Mix “Baby Greys Necklace” (Mummy jewellery that’s non-toxic & BPA free) $30
8. Sapling Child Navajo Lace Bodysuit $26.95
9. Pastel Mint and Strawberry ice cream pillow case $24.95
Note that prices listed do not include shipping costs.
Happy gift hunting everyone!
Have you spotted any great gift ideas? Thanks so much to Tash from Gift Grapevine for helping me out this week with a Guest Post for me! You can check out her gorgeous blog here or follow her on Facebook.